Normally recruiter will notify you, make an appointment.
Prepare your self, make sure you have a good internet network. Prepare your interview spot. Don’t forget to have a neutral, tidy background.
Appearance and body language are key factors in interviews, and body language can often be “louder” than words.
So try following this non-verbal “language:”
1. Dress appropriately.
2. Sit up straight; don’t slouch.
4. Eye contact by looking into the camera not the screen.
5. Relax shoulders.
6. Feet on the ground, or cross legs comfortably. Don’t wriggle.
7. Lean in slightly toward the camera when listening and nod to emphasize interest.
8. Articulate with hand gestures to avoid fidgeting.
9. Non-defensive postures. Eg. Don’t fold arms in front of chest.
10. Mirror the body language of the interviewer. This creates rapport.
11. Don’t forget to have a neutral, tidy background!
Physical “attitude” is often forgotten by job seekers in interviews.
Be the impression you wish to make!